Wednesday, January 14, 2009

bringing out the tools

So today was a good day i would say. The only thing was i had a headache going to bed last night, woke up this morning with it still, and now it is 3:52 in the afternoon and I still feel a trace of it. The pills must work sloooowly.
I've spent the day taping mesh samples onto cards at work because i have absolutely nothing else to do. The bonus is that while i'm putting these together at my desk i have my head phones hooked up to my computer and i've been listening (and half watching) the show Marriage Uncensored...they have all 6 seasons online and i can pick and choose which ones to watch. Its great, and helping. They talk about relationships, communication, emotions, sex, EVERYTHING that's been on my mind the last while. It was a God-given thought to think about that show and watch it while i work! I'm sooo happy i thought of it!
Afew things that stick out in my mind (because i had alot of info comin in):

-A confident woman is a sexy woman.
-Be interdependent - You can't rely on your husband for happiness because you won't get it. Its up to you! He's just a bonus :)
-Your beliefs are what stem you thinking & emotions - my beliefs are bad becuase they are steaming all this anger, lonliness, resentment, bitterness. I need to determine what by beliefs are and change them!! - its my own fault
-Communicate about sex. Bring more humour into the bedroom. Not everything has to go perfectly. If you mess up, who cares! learn to laugh about it, not feel inferior or dumb. And don't always be the recipient. Give.
-Never do the same position three times in a row! Variety brings passion! Mix it up!
-Affirm him, make him feel like "my hero", and thank him when he does something for me.
-seek to understand and know him better. Be a student of yourself, your spouse and in other relationships.

No comments: