Tuesday, January 20, 2009

road to recovery...

So the company i work for is looking for a cleaner. Its perfect. I work 9 hour days and do absolutely nothing for about 8 hours of that. Now I can take away from this boring job and put it into cleaning = shorter working days in front of the computer. YAY. I love cleaning too so that always helps. I'd waaay rather come in on my saturday morning and clean rather than be here looooong on a week day.


I went to the dentist this morning. ew. I think the hygienist was new because she kept jabbing my gums with that sharp little tool and they bled acouple times. Once again, no cavities. Except apparntly one of my wisdom teeth is in the "starting faze" of a cavity...gives me motivation to get them out. Sooo i went a got an x-ray done and they're gonna call me about gettin them pulled. I'm still not sure i want to...but i guess if they're gone they can't cause trouble in the future. Also, i talked to her about my grinding. I've noticed for the last month of so i've been grinding my back teeth and pressing down...my jaw muscle getso tight than i get a headache. I must be really stressed out or something cuz i've never done that before. Anyways, there's this new nigth gaurd you can get that lets you bite on your fron teeth, but your back teeth never touch, therefore relaxing the jaw muscles and helping the teeth. Your suppose to wear it for 3 weeks though, day and night. And its not covered under dental...$310. i dunno....So the question is do i get my wisdom teeth pulled and do i get this gaurd?


I'm goin out tonight with my mom and sisters. My sister actually went to counselling after she got married and had her first kid. She got really depressed and such so i'm gonna ask her tonight where she went and how much it costs, because i've looked into it and it seems to be about 90/hour! dang, thats expensive. But i guess its the same as getting an hour massage. which i love. Anyways, i hope to have a nice relaxing night tonight with them...it feels like i haven't seen them in awhile. We didn't get to go to my parents for lunch sunday, which is tradition, because we went and looked at some houses. One was the tall skinny kind which i loved, and the other was a full sized one with a legal suite to rent out. It backs up on farm land and has mountain view but there was one problem...i was looking at the pictures in the hosue and realized it was someone we knew! We went to high school with the couple and they just had a baby, but obviously they're abit of partiers because the house was sooo gross. Beautiful brand new house, but just disgusting inside!! dirty laundry everywhere, holes punch in a door, beer bottles, and the carpet needed replacing...after 1 year!!! someone doesn't appreciate they're house!!! anyways, i liked the cute skinny one, and he liked the big one. hmmm i think we are gonna keep on looking though. He changes his mind alot between which city to live in (because his commute is an hour away) and house or townhouse...and the undecisivness goes on. I always get all excited about moving, and he changes his mind. BAH. oh well, i must be patient.


Anyways, lately i've been feeling alittle better. Its probably because the sun has finally come back. It was snowing and raining for the last long while, than we had fog, now its clear blue skies and has been for the past week. Weather really has an affect on me. I need to move south. I've been listening to my jack johnson again too, getting my old chill self back...or trying.


I think i'm on the road to recovery...i can feel it. But again, it could just be the weather. Watch it start raining and i'll be back where i started. I think i should just do counselling every winter because i know i'm gonna need it.


anyways, that's it for now.

No comments: